Find jobs, field experiences, and internships in the public health field
Posting expires on 02/22/2019
Employer: CNM consultants
Located in: Dallas, Texas
Degree Required: Masters
Department: Outcomes and Evaluation Consulting Services
Reports To: Director of Outcomes and Evaluation
Founded in 1980, CNM is the largest nonprofit resource center in the state of Texas. CNM’s mission is to
strengthen communities by connecting and engaging nonprofits and other stakeholders through thought leadership,
management expertise, and outcomes technology. CNM consultants help nonprofit organizations of all sizes and
missions solve issues and improve business performance to achieve greater mission impact.
CNM is seeking an energetic and expert professional to provide program evaluation services to clients, facilitate the
development of data visualization portals, and provide teaching and coaching for CNM’s evaluation training
programs and seminars.
• Work collaboratively with clients to design practical evaluation plans, develop goals and indicators, develop
logic models and theories of change, and prepare data management plans.
• Assist clients with the creation or revision of data collection tools such as registration or intake forms and
surveys, as well as ensure that the proper data entry tools for recording data are in place.
• Lead third-party evaluation and evaluation capacity building consulting projects for clients, including
evaluation design and implementation, data collection, data analysis, and reporting.
• Collaborate with organizations and internal staff to prepare data and design, develop, and implement data
• Develop curriculum and instruct sessions for Outcomes Institutes, Outcomes-Based Program Evaluation
Certificates, and public seminars.
• Prepare proposals to generate Outcomes and Evaluation business.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum Master’s degree required in Social/Behavioral/Health Sciences or a related field. Ph.D. preferred.
• At least 5 years of program evaluation experience.
• At least 3 years of project planning and management experience.
• Related graduate-level coursework in program evaluation, logic models, theory of change, survey design,
statistics, and data visualization.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to teach workshops and prepare
reports to present data findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience consulting with nonprofits and foundations.
• Computer proficiency that includes Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Strong data management and analysis skills. Proficiency with SAS Analytics Pro and SAS Visual Analytics
desirable. Experience with other statistical tools such as SPSS, Stata, and R will be considered.
• Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team including evaluators, researchers, consultants, and data
analysts with a demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
• Ability to demonstrate an exceptionally high level of flexibility, organization, and attention to detail and to
manage multiple projects simultaneously.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Commitment in words and actions to CNM’s mission and values – leadership, integrity,
quality, teamwork, and stakeholder focus.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter with salary requirements and CV or resume to email@example.com.
This position is located in Dallas, Texas. A reliable vehicle is required for this position. Assistance with relocation
expenses is available.
Posted on 01/22/2019
The education abroad opportunities posted on this website are not formally affiliated with the University of Minnesota and have not been fully vetted. Opportunities posted on this website should not be construed as an endorsement by the University. Please contact the Learning Abroad Center for information regarding participation on all education abroad programs.