Find jobs, field experiences, and internships in the public health field
Apply for this job by 07/25/2019
Employer: Feinstein Institute for Med Res (RESEA)
Located in: Great Neck, New York
Degree Required: PhD
At Northwell Health we aren’t satisfied with settling so we search for innovation in everything we do. We are New York’s largest private employer and leading health care provider with 23 hospitals, nearly 700 outpatient facilities, laboratories, world-class research facilities and more. Our locations span across Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester and beyond.
From the smallest gesture to life-changing treatment and research, our 68,000 clinical and non-clinical professionals – 16,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are redefining the way health care is delivered. Join us to spread your wings and grab unbelievable opportunities to redefine healthcare.
We are Northwell Health and we’re Made for this.
Performs investigative research under the mentorship of Assistant Investigator, Associate Investigator, or Investigator in a particular area(s) of study . Publishes and presents data in a timely manner. Works collaboratively with other investigators to facilitate their scientific research and training. Participates in various types of institute and community activities. May apply for grant funding and/or patents as appropriate.
**THIS IS A 2 YEAR POSITION**
** Social Behavioral Sciences background highly preferred**
1. Performs research projects as directed. Follows and adheres to experimental protocols in a proficient and meticulous manner.
2. Responsible for the collection, analysis and interpretation of research data related to specific project.
3. Submits manuscripts and abstracts for publication to peer review journals and presentations at local, national and international conferences.
4. Performs a variety of tasks, including but not limited to, correspondence, attending meetings, database maintenance, maintaining records, charts, etc.
5. Responsible for all other activities, clinical and administrative, as needed.
6. Provides technical direction to research staff.
7. Performs related duties, as required.
Posted on 06/25/2019
The education abroad opportunities posted on this website are not formally affiliated with the University of Minnesota and have not been fully vetted. Opportunities posted on this website should not be construed as an endorsement by the University. Please contact the Learning Abroad Center for information regarding participation on all education abroad programs.